Indeed... I am looking for a swap to participate in. Anybody know of a good one coming up? I've missed out on a few... the paper dress swap... tussie mussies... I need my swap fix. I am a very good swapper if I do say so myself.
Yes, I'd like to add "finish swap" to my to-do list, right after:
- renovate and sell new property by July long weekend
- practice swooning and googly eye face in mirror for James Taylor (137 days away)
- research paper for art history class - by next week!
- plan and renovate my own kitchen
- plan Buddy Budderson's 18th birthday if I don't strangle him first
- organize graduation suit, party and gift for Buddy Budderson by June
- become queen of all cupcakes
- finish reading "Pillars of the Earth" before it becomes a movie
- reorganize storage room that I didn't un-organize
- grow my hair to my elbows - the only thing on this list that may be impossible
Looks like I have a few places to visit. Loopy and I were just naming the states we've visited over the weekend, then Natalie posted a link where you can generate a map showing all the states you've seen in red. Where have you been? Click here to find out.